During COVID-19 Alert 2, Clear Vision Optometrists are open
to see all patients and customers.
- Examination appointments should be by pre-arranged
- You will be screened for COVID-19 risk factors prior
- Physical distancing of 1 metre in practice will be required
- Contact tracing will occur for anybody entering the
- Strict hygiene protocols as per Ministry of Health
guidelines will be required
- We will excise extra caution to those in vulnerable
groups – if you are unsure of this, please ask
Under COVID-19 Alert 2, we can supply all
optical products such as contact lenses, glasses, accessories,
eye drops etc. We can also provide repairs and adjustments.
All our suppliers as well as Clear Vision Optometrists are
complying with all public health measures as well as adhering
to all regulatory requirements to protect us and you.
If you had a routine appointment booked with
us prior to the Alert 4 lockdown we will now contact you.
All Diabetic retinal screening appointments/referrals
are also now being booked and we will contact you.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic closely
and are listening to the questions and concerns we receive
from our customers. If you have any queries or concerns, please
do not hesitate to contact us.
Clear Vision Optometrists are committed to
look after you during this pandemic in conjunction with doing
our bit to ensure COVID-19 is eliminated from Aotearoa New
Zealand. Further information can be found at www.covid.govt.nz
We appreciate your ongoing support during
this difficult time.
Be safe, be Kind